Improve Golf Game With Hypnotherapy

Golf is a famously psychological sport – frustration, stress and despair go alongside the (rarer) high moments.

Hypnotherapy can improve your golf game

Golf is a highly technical and technique-based sport, depending less on physical strength or fitness than many other activities. A tiny slip can cause what should have been a perfect approach shot to land yards from the green. And, even though there are not millions of dollars at stake, the amateur weekend golfer can be as frustrated as the professional.

It doesn’t have to be this way! Hypnotherapy can increase your mental control and confidence and improve your golf game.

All the professional golfers use it – and why shouldn’t you?

Are you ready to be a better golfer?

Yes, I want to try a FREE session!

Be positive with hypnotherapy

All too often a bad shot on the golf course reminds you of all the bad shots you have made previously. Your confidence and pleasure vanishes. You start over-thinking every move you make. Another bad shot is usually the result – followed by the rest of a very bad round of golf.

Hypnotherapy helps you stop lingering on the possibility of failure. It can:

  • improve your focus
  • lessen negative thinking
  • help you to play more consistently
  • instil a relaxed and positive approach to your game

This will both improve your golf game itself and your pleasure in it.

It’s said that golf is 90% mental – that I can help with. The other 10% is up to you!

Are you ready to be a better golfer?

Yes, I want to try a FREE session!

Risk-free to try!

It’s easy and risk-free to find out how I can help you with your issues, with my FREE hypnotherapy taster sessions.

These short hypnotherapy sessions are free of charge and give you the opportunity to discuss your issues, and what you would like to achieve. You can ask me any questions you want!

What’s more, because results can be so rapid, you can try out my program with minimal investment. Results become more powerful with every session.

There is no obligation to continue for any longer than you want to. In the unlikely event that you find my hypnotherapy techniques don’t work for you, you simply stop.

Are you ready to be a better golfer?

Yes, I want to try a FREE session!